Cacao Almond Butter Bars
- 90g walnuts, finely chopped
- 60g hemp seeds
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 25g chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 scoops collagen powder (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Green leaf stevia, honey or maple syrup, to taste
- 180g almond butter (can substitute natural peanut butter)
- 120g coconut oil, melted
- Flaked almonds (optional)
Grease and line a loaf tin. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (except the flaked almonds).
In a separate bowl, stir together the almond butter and coconut oil until well combined. Mix this into the dry ingredients, then scoop the mixture into the loaf tin.
If using the flaked almonds, crush and sprinkle these on now. Place the tin into the fridge for 2 – 3 hours before slicing. Store refrigerated.