Low Carb Smoothie Bowl
I love having this smoothie bowl in the mornings, and usually make a double batch so I have one ready to go the next day as well.
- 1/2 medium avocado (about 70g)
- 115ml coconut water
- 1 tbsp coconut butter, (you can substitute almond butter)
- Small handful of coconut flakes, cashews or macadamia nuts
- 40g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp green leaf stevia powder
- Small pinch of sea salt
- Simply add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Top with whatever you fancy!